Real estate in Brockville and the 1000 Islands
The City of BrockvilleExperience the City of Brockville and its rural communities. Brockville is nestled on the edge of the St. Lawrence River at the entrance to the Thousand Islands with easy access to all the major arteries of travel linking Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto by the 401, 416 and the International Bridge. These highways make Brockville a destination for business people, travelers and retirees. The Brockville community is one that prides itself in providing the quality of life young families are seeking.
The culture, arts, river activities and family environment of the Brockville area make this area the destination of choice. A bustling economy helps maintain a viable real estate market - offering amenities to all age groups.
Brockville and Area Real Estate MarketOur real estate area is within the Leeds and Grenville boundaries, covering Brockville, Lyn, Mallorytown, Athens, Prescott, Maitland, Cardinal, Algonquin, Maynard, Frankville, Elizabethtown, Augusta, and the Thousand Islands and the St. Lawrence riverfront from Gananoque to Cardinal.
Here's what I can do for you:
- Exposure on 6 websites including www.suesteele.com, www.mls.ca, www.recorder.ca (homefinder), www.3dvisit.com, www.remaxbrockville.com and www.remax.ca
- Professionally produced 3-D Tours and digital photos of your property
- Professional and personal service guaranteed!
- Personalized home buyer package including legal and financial information
- Computerized printouts of properties in your price range provided on a weekly or as needed basis via email, Internet, or personal delivery
- Provision of buyer agency
- Certified building inspector package, financial package and legal package
- Daily Automated "Hot Sheets" via email - the new listings as they come on the market.